Send your design image to email@example.com
The entry can be a photo, piece of art or a graphic design but must feature a moustache or Movember in the design. The entry should be submitted as a jpeg file, it must be an original design which is not subject to copyright restriction. Marshall will customise the combo, from coloured vinyl coverings to the piping and logo, chosen from the table of changes available.
For more information on Marshall Art® visit the Marshall Custom Shop www.marshallcustomshop.com
1. Entrants must submit a photo, piece of art or a graphic illustration featuring a moustache in the design. The entry should be submitted as a jpeg file, it must be an original design which is not subject to copyright restriction. Participants can submit as many entries as they like. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The competition is open to Movember 'Mo Bros and Mo Sistas' registered on the Movember website: www.movember.com for the United Kingdom or Ireland except for those employed by the Promoter (defined at this juncture, and hereinafter, under clause 23) or Marshall Amplification Plc.
3. To enter, send your design as jpeg file, together with the name, e-mail address, telephone number and Movember registration number of the creator to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The competition closes at 17:00 GMT on Wednesday 5 December 2012; entries received by Movember after this time and date will not be considered for the competition.
5. The winner will be notified by phone and email on Wednesday 12 December 2012.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any malfunction of the competition site or any failure to receive an entry by the closing time due to computer, network or telecommunication failures of any kind.
7. You are responsible for the content of your entry.
8. Design submissions must not contain material that is unlawful or otherwise in violation of any law. Your entry must not be discriminatory, harassing, defamatory, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, sexual, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. Judges (as defined under clause 13 below) may in their absolute discretion exclude entries considered to be so from the competition.
9. Design submissions must be original works. Entrants must not submit other people's material unless authorised to do so. Your entry must not infringe any copyright, trademark, logo or mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs, claims or liabilities resulting from an entrant's misuse of copyrighted material.
11. Entrants grant the Promoter a royalty free, non-exclusive worldwide license to use your entry, in any other format, for any purposes related to the competition and the campaign. Should the entry be used by the Promoter online or in any other format, Promoter will acknowledge the entrant.
12. The Promoter cannot pay for or reimburse entrants for any costs incurred in the making or submitting the entry.
13. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges selected by the Promoter and Marshall Amplification Plc.
14. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize is one cosmetically customised Marshall C5 5 watt 1x10" Combo.
16. Except to the extent the winner is a consumer and such warranty cannot be excluded or limited by law, the prize is awarded "as is" by Marshall Amplification Plc, with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
17. No substitution or transfer of the prize will be permitted except at the sole discretion of the Promoter which reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize is unavailable. There will be no cash alternatives.
18. The prize must be claimed before 17.00 GMT on Saturday 15th December 2012 whereby consultation will commence with the winner on Monday 17th December 2012 with delivery being 6-8 weeks later, subject to national holidays and production scheduling.
19. By accepting the prize, the entrant agrees that the Promoter can use his or her name and/or likeness and film for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of the competition at any stage. In this event, a notice will be posted on www.movember.com
21. Any false information provided concerning identity, contact details or ownership of rights, or any non-compliance with these terms and conditions may result in the immediate elimination of the entrant from the competition.
22. The terms and conditions of this competition are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and all parties subject to these terms and conditions submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoter is Movember Europe. Registered office: Level 2 & 3 Gensurco House, 50a Rosebery Ave, London EC1R 4RP.